How can you get involved?
There are a number of ways that community partners, businesses and individuals can help advance the campaign’s outreach efforts to promote early conversations about underage drinking between parents and their kids.
- Read the information on this website to become knowledgeable about the issue of underage drinking. If you’re a parent of a child 8 to 12 years old, put it into action to protect them from the risks of alcohol. If your organization includes or works with parents, share the website URL and information about the campaign.
- “Like” the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board’s Alcohol Education Facebook page (@PAAlcoholEducation). Like and share the campaign posts within your own social media network.
- If you’re a media outlet, consider coverage of the campaign to help increase awareness and knowledge of Know When. Know How.
- Disseminate or display the materials we’ve made available on the website for download. They’re available for digital sharing and promotion or for printing. If you’re seeking a camera-ready file for larger print runs, email email@example.com.
- Another way to promote the Know When. Know How.℠ campaign is by including the website or campaign information and assets in your own internal or public-facing communications.